The knowledge and skills gained in this course allow safe undertaking of a wide range of first aid responses.
Standards suggest full first aid training be undertaken every 3 years to ensure that people are confident and practised following current thinking.
- First Aid Refresher including CPR (HLTAID001), Asthma (22556VIC) and Anaphylaxis (22300VIC)
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) – Standard level 2 course.
- Provide First Aid Response in an Education & Care Setting (HLTAID004) – Level 2 course including specific risk management, thinking about asthma and anaphylaxis.
For each First Aid course, there is essential online pre-work to be completed at home before the practical session, so please book in no later than one week prior to the practical session to allow time to complete the online pre-work.
- The Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) course is offered over two nights, as per the schedule listed.
- The First Aid Refresher course is run in conjunction with the first night of the full Provide First Aid course.
- Organisations and individuals wanting to complete the Education and Care (HLTAID004) course should contact Karena via the email listed below.
If you are from a Scouts organisation, please refer to upcoming course dates on the Scouts brochures and specify which course and date you would like to enrol in when sending your enrolment form.
Contact Karena at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your completed enrolment form or for any queries regarding this short course.
Mon 15th March
& Mon 22nd March (4pm – 9pm)
Mon 31st May
& Mon 7th June (4pm – 9pm)
Mon 6th September
& Mon 13th September (4pm – 9pm)
Mon 8th November
& Mon 15th November (4pm – 9pm)
Dates listed are for ‘Provide First Aid’.
The first evening of each course is run in conjunction with the ‘Refresher’ course.