Youth Mental Health First Aid
Youth Mental Health First Aid provides skills in supporting mentally unwell youth until professional help can be accessed. With the rise of mental health issues affecting young people, training is becoming increasingly crucial for those working with young people. This course will ground concepts about mental health in practice through relevant scenarios and video clips. We recognise the importance of time to process this information and so are offering timing options over a number of sessions, not just a weekend.
For each Mental Health First Aid course, there is essential online pre-work to be completed at home before the practical session, so please book in no later than one week prior to the practical session to allow time to complete the online pre-work.
- The Youth Mental Health First Aid course is split over 1 or 2 days, as per the schedule listed.
- Organisations wanting to complete this course should contact Jendaya via the email listed below.
Organisations wanting to complete this course should contact Jendaya via the email listed below.
- DAY 1: Monday 8th May (4pm-10pm)
- DAY 2: Monday 15th May (4pm-10pm)
- DAY 1: Monday 9th Oct. (4pm-10pm)
- DAY 2: Monday 16th Oct. (4pm-10pm)
* Learners must complete the online component and attend both sessions.
OTHER COMMUNITY COURSES
— Next Steps
I’m interested in…
Learning more about our programs, facilities, and the incredible opportunities that await you at Ranges TEC. Whether you are a student, parent, or educator, we are here to answer any questions and guide you on this exciting educational journey.