This course provides an opportunity for those wishing to gain employment in the building and construction industry. The knowledge and skills gained in this course allow access to and safe undertaking of a wide range of apprenticeships offered within this industry.
Work Safe Victoria requires that all people wishing to work on a construction site undertake this safety construction induction course.
The cost of this training is $140.
Work Safely in the Construction Industry (CPCWHS1001).
- OHS requirements under health and safety law
- Duty of care
- Identifying construction hazards
- Risk Assessment
- Controlling hazards
- Reporting hazards and incidents
- Communicating safety
- Responding to OHS incidents and emergencies,
Download Course Outline
Download printable Application Form
Organisations wanting to complete this course should the office.
Date List – 2023
- Monday 27th February (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 27th March (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 24th April (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 29th May (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 12th June (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 26th June (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 10th July (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 31st July (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 14th August (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 28th August (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 25th September (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 9th October (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 30th October (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 13th November (4pm – 10pm)
- Monday 27th November (4pm – 10pm)
OTHER COMMUNITY COURSES
— Next Steps
I’m interested in…
Learning more about our programs, facilities, and the incredible opportunities that await you at Ranges TEC. Whether you are a student, parent, or educator, we are here to answer any questions and guide you on this exciting educational journey.