The knowledge and skills gained in this course allow safe undertaking of a wide range of first aid responses. Standards suggest full first aid training be undertaken every 3 years to ensure that people are confident and practised following current thinking.
- First Aid Refresher including CPR (HLTAID009), Asthma (22556VIC) and Anaphylaxis (22578VIC)
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID011) – Standard level 2 course.
- Provide First Aid Response in an Education & Care Setting (HLTAID012) – Level 2 course including specific risk management, thinking about asthma and anaphylaxis.
For each First Aid course, there is essential online pre-work to be completed at home before the practical session, so please book in no later than one week prior to the practical session to allow time to complete the online pre-work.
- The Provide First Aid (HLTAID011) course is offered over two nights, as per the schedule listed.
- The First Aid Refresher course is run in conjunction with the first night of the full Provide First Aid course.
- Organisations and individuals wanting to complete the Education and Care (HLTAID012) course should contact Jendaya via the email listed below.
- Mon 20th March & Mon 27th March (4pm – 9pm)
- Mon 29th May & Mon 5th June (4pm – 9pm)
- Mon 7th August & Mon 14th August (4pm – 9pm)
- Mon 4th September & Mon 11th September (4pm – 9pm)
- Mon 13th November & Mon 20th November (4pm – 9pm)
OTHER COMMUNITY COURSES
— Next Steps
I’m interested in…
Learning more about our programs, facilities, and the incredible opportunities that await you at Ranges TEC. Whether you are a student, parent, or educator, we are here to answer any questions and guide you on this exciting educational journey.